20121107

Meet Rick Dutkiewicz




Long-time reader Rick Dutkiewicz has agreed to head the Michigan Office. Besides being a local rock and roll star, Rick has read widely, approaching physics with an open mind not sullied by the Einsteinian regression. Rick is very quick on the uptake, being one of the best students of "The Scientific Worldview." It is with great pleasure that we welcome him to the PSI family.

Rick modestly says:



I have no scientific credentials, but I have read many books on science, especially on physics, mathematics, and scientific philosophy. I'm a layman dissident. I'm a skeptic, but that doesn't mean I have a desire to disbelieve every single thing I'm told is true. 

I strongly believe that we can get better and better at describing the infinite universe. But, I cannot swallow theories that contain conflicting assumptions or unexplained paradoxes, no matter how elegant the mathematics used to explain them. So, as much as a mere "amateur" science lover can, I am striving to find better theories. 

I'm the biggest fan of scientists who promote theories that align with reality, not just clever mathematical explanations of paradoxes stacked on top of paradoxes.

I have a desire to see improvements in humankind’s knowledge of what is true. I have a desire to improve the questions that we are asking about the real and infinite universe. 
I've always been keenly interested in scientists who synthesize crossover knowledge among disparate fields of study.

My outlook was changed forever in 2009 when I read Borchardt's Ten Assumptions of Science and The Scientific Worldview. I was honored to be one of the pre-reviewers of Puetz & Borchardt's Universal Cycle Theory. I want to do everything I can to popularize the neomechanical theories presented in these ingenious and innovative works.

Besides science, my main interest is music. I'm interested in music that is adventurous and off the beaten track. I care about music for it's emotional content. But I'm also attracted to music's scientific mysteries; the mathematics of sound vibration and resonance as they apply to music, the physics of sound waves, the psychological effects of song and dance. 




Peace,
Rick Dutkiewicz
Allegan, Mi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rick! I just wanted to tell you how much I relate to what you wrote and described about yourself. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading more! Please email me if you'd want to discuss further ideas. :) jerry27277@gmail.com